Consultancy /Training opportunity at Khwendo Kor
Khwendo Kor (KK) pleased to announce consultancy/ training opportunity for two number of trainings one each in Oct and Dec 2020.
- Introduction and Background
Khwendo Kor (KK) is a non-profit, non-governmental and non-partisan organization established in 1993 in response to a strong need expressed by women for a forum to address their issues. Now KK has grown to become one of the leading women’s rights organizations in Pakistan, registered under Societies Act 1860, Directorate of Social Welfare FATA and Government of Pakistan Economic Affairs Division (EAD) through a memorandum of understanding (MOU).
Khwendo Kor (Peshawar) is implementing a project to enhance the capacity of youth, women and minority community members, CSOs and duty bearers with the objective to promote social cohesion and inter and intra faith harmony in district Peshawar.
2. The Consultancy : KK has planned to deliver 02 trainings of 5 Days ( 3-and 2 days respectively ) to its youth group with below details.
2.1: -Title of the training: Advocacy Development skills on issues related to social cohesion and co-existence.
2.2:-Objectives: Participating youth are able and advocate on issues related to social cohesion and co-existence.
2.3:- Duration of the training: 3- Days at Peshawar
2.4:- Training Outcome.
- Youth skills on advocacy enhanced.
- Existing and emerging policies & practice level issues in relation to social cohesion and co-existence identified
- The identified issues prioritized and an action plan has been developed
2.5: -Title of the training: 2- Days Refresher training.
2.6:-Objectives: To review youth Action plan on advocacy and leadership developed and agreed in 2 trainings.
2.7:- Duration of the training: 3- Days at Peshawar
2.8:- Training Outcome.
- Action plans reviewed developed in previous trainings on Leadership and Advocacy Skills.
- Lesson learnt during implementation of action plans identified and documented
- Case studies during implementation of action plans identified and documented.
3:- The potential trainer required to submit technical and financial proposal by 15th Oct 2020.
A: The technical proposal shall cover the following session wise training scheduled which will cover the following information.
- Time frame
- training methodology
B:- Handouts and reading material to be used.
C:- Previous experience of conducting similar trainings along with 2 training reports
D:- Training team with CV
3.2: Financial Proposal . The financial proposal shall cover following areas.
- Consultancy fee per day
- Training report development fee.
- Any other
Interested consultant are invited to submit technical and financial proposal by 15th Oct 2020 on following email adress.
Female and local candidates will be given preference .