TERMS OF REFERENCE
Khwendo Kor (KK) requires training consultancy,
to conduct 2 days training of 25 local women activists from diverse faiths on " Social Cohesion, Cultural values and Role of women in promotion Peace and Social Cohesion"
1.Introduction and Background
Khwendo Kor (KK) is a non-profit, non-governmental and non-partisan organization established in 1993 in response to a strong need expressed by women for a forum to address their issues. Now KK has grown to become one of the leading women’s rights organizations in Pakistan, registered under Societies Act 1860, Directorate of Social Welfare FATA and Government of Pakistan Economic Affairs Division (EAD) through a memorandum of understanding (MOU).
Khwendo Kor (Peshawar) is implementing a project to enhance the capacity of the minority community members, CSOs and duty bearers with the objective to promote peace and harmony among the people living in district Peshawar for resilient communities and inclusive societies.
KK has planned to build capacity of 25 women activist from diverse faiths on Peace Building (Social Cohesion) Strategies and Peaceful Co-Existence. The women group includes members from minority community, government officials, human rights, social activist and students.
At the end of training the participant capacities are enhanced on the following:
- Social cohesion, dispute resolution techniques, equal citizenship, human rights and cultural concepts, and leadership skills
Following deliverable are expected from the trainer:
- To facilitate 03 days training to meet the above objectives.
- Detail report of the training
- Future needs of the group (Trainees) and further recommendations for building their capacities in the relevant field. .
4.Proposed Dates: Last week of June:
KK office, Faisal Town, opposite police colony, Nasir Bagh road Peshawar.
32-35 participants will be youth fellows and members from civil society.
Participatory methodologies of training will be adopted. The training delivery mode will be both online and face to face interaction whichever is feasible keeping in view the COVID-19 SOPs to be followed. The trainer is required to propose online methodology for delivery of this training in particular in their technical proposal.
8.Required Expertise for the Consultant: (Male/Female):
- Masters in Social Science or related field.
- Proven knowledge of social & development sector particularly in the fields of capacity building and knowledge about local issues.
- At least three years experience in delivering trainings on the relevant themes
- Expertise in development of training reports
- Fluency in English/Urdu and Pashto.
Interested individual and firms are required to submit their application along with technical and financial proposal within 05 working days of this advertisement via on line or in person to firstname.lastname@example.org. The technical proposal shall cover the following:
- The proof of required expertise mentioned above. (CV of trainer, list of similar trainings facilitated, Report of on of previous similar training.)
- Training module which includes contents of the training and methodology of the training.
- Hourly Training plan/schedule
Contact Person 1. Irshad Khalid(Project Coordinator)
Address: Khwendo Kor Office, Shah Faisal Town Opposite Police Colony Nasir Bagh Road Peshawar
Ph # 091-5710352-3
Fax # 091-5710351
Please send your technical proposals including,( training contents, agenda and training techniques) and Financial proposal for 2 days training along with your consultant's profiles.
Deadline: Sep-07- 2020